The city was nicknamed the “City of Eternal Spring” by Alexander von Humboldt in the nineteenth century. It has long been a favorite escape for Mexico City and foreign visitors because of this warm, stable climate and abundant vegetation.
You will spend approximately one hour in the city of Cuernavaca, you will visit the Cathedral and walk through the main square and nearby streets.
A scenic drive to Taxco, the “silver city”. The city tumbles across a hillside with winding cobblestone streets, tile-roofed buildings, cozy squares, and a strong Old World ambience that has survived through hundreds of years. You will visit one of Mexico’s grandest churches, Santa Prisca. It was built in 1759 by French immigrant Jose de la Borda who literally stumbled upon a huge silver spring. You will visit the marketplace and the famous silversmith shops. You will make great pictures from the lookout and visit the Monastery of Jesuits.
Then we organized a dinner in one of the luxurious restaurants with spectacular views of the city.
- Duration: 13 hours (approx.)
- Departure at 8 am from your hotel in Mexico City
- Arrival in Cuernavaca about 10 am
- Arrival to Taxco approximately at 1 pm
- Departure from Taxco approximately at 5 pm
- Arrival at your hotel in Mexico City, approximately at 21:00