St Regis Mexico City
The ultra-modern St. Regis Mexico City, one of the tallest buildings in Mexico and Latin America, is located in Paseo de la Reforma, right across from the famed Diana the Huntress.
In just few steps away from the iconic Angel of Independence and the historic Chapultepec Castle. Elegant aspects of the famed capital city surround the hotel, including the Polanco financial district, notable historical sites, famous museums, celebrated shopping, fine dining and night life options. The property’s ideal location makes it the best address in Mexico City for a business or leisure visit.
The St. Regis Mexico City is conveniently located near the Historic Centre and government offices, and is only 30 minutes from Mexico City’s Benito Juarez International Airport.
The hotel offers 189 beautifully appointed rooms, including 35 suites, and The St. Regis and Astor Suites, all with panoramic views of the Paseo de La Reforma.
The accommodations at The St. Regis Mexico City epitomize refined luxury. Timeless elegance and bespoke services are the standard. Each room boasts amenities including:
• The St. Regis Signature Butler Service
• GDA system master control of television, lights, curtains, butler service, etc.
• Concierge services
• 24-hour food services
• WiFi internet
• Three line phone
• Spacious bathrooms and work areas
• Plush bathrobes
• Remède bath amenities and slippers
• In-room digital movie system
• Large flat screen television
• CD/DVD Player
The St. Regis Mexico City offers a variety of world-renowned epicurean delights including:
• Diana Restaurant — The St. Regis Mexico City’s signature restaurant offers a menu of Mexican cuisine combining modern cooking techniques with unique flavors.
• King Cole Bar (A St. Regis Signature Bar) — perfect for the après dinner crowd, providing a variety of culinary food and beverage offerings.
• J&G Grill by renowned Chef Jean-Georges introducing the contemporary american cuisin with local influence to the gastronomic options at the hotel
• Additionally, the hotel offers a Kosher kitchen for catering.
Exclusive to the St. Regis brand, the Remède spa brings back the concept of sophistication and indulgence, transporting each guest to a private sanctuary of rejuvenation and relaxation. Remède is a full service spa offering facials, massages, premiere nail care and waxing services.
Located on the 15th and 16th floors of The St. Regis Mexico City, the Remède Spa presents the first panoramic indoor pool in the City, in which even the most mundane swimming exercise will become a seduction of the senses.
The St. Regis Mexico City also offers guests an intimate Yoga and Pilates studio, and two separate fitness areas featuring cardiovascular equipment, as well as the latest weights and machines for strength, flexibility and balance training. Personalized care and instruction by trained Spa and Fitness staff is also available.
Av. Paseo de la Reforma 439, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, Mexico
The hotel features nearly 12,000 square feet of indoor function space as well as multiple outdoor event settings including:
• The 7,670-square-foot modular Astor Ballroom
• The 2,000-square-foot Diamond Ballroom
• Four breakout rooms with up to 500 square feet
• Exclusive Helipad for roof-top functions