One & Only Palmilla
One&Only Palmilla’s quintessential Old World Mexican elegance combined with postmodern luxury has made it one of LosCabos’ most iconic hotels. The famed beachfront resort with unobstructed views of the Sea of Cortés is a favorite for the celebrity set thanks to intuitive service and thoughtful details, ranging from personalized minibars and wellness therapies to beaches complete with floating beds and private butlers.
All rooms and suites are oceanfront, offering expansive views of the sea. The One&Only Spa by ESPA provides the superior services of a destination spa within the tranquility of lush tropical gardens. Daily yoga is offered in a secluded garden along with an on-site fitness center providing a complete environment for rejuvenation. Two infinity-edge pools; a dedicated children’s pool, play area and kids club; tennis; golf; cooking classes; a 50-foot yacht; snorkeling; stand-up paddle-boarding; kayaking; a surf program; and one of the few swimmable beaches in Los Cabos provide endless opportunities for diversion.
With four restaurants, four bars and a host of in-suite and private dining options, guests are assured a variety of culinary discoveries to suit every mood. Michelin-starred Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s SEARED features well-known signature dishes including a variety of the finest steaks, chops and the freshest Pacific seafood. Agua by Larbi, an open-air, palapa-style restaurant, serves a rich flavorful hybrid of Mediterranean fare with native Mexican influences by Executive Chef Larbi Dahrouch. Our guests delight with sushi and sashimi at Suviche.
A 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature designed golf course features deep arroyos and scenic ocean views, tempting even the most seasoned of golf enthusiasts
• One&Only Palmilla is set among the stunning natural geography of the Baja Peninsula facing the Sea of Cortez.
• Set alongside one of the few swimmable beaches in the region
• The most stunning views of the extraordinary Los Cabos natural landscape and coastline
• Situated on a 102 hectares portion (250 acres) in a master-planned community
• Ideal climate year-round: – March – August (Spring/Summer) – average temperature of 25°C/77°F – September – February (Autumn/Winter) – average temperature of 24°C/75°F