Set in a 19th-century listed building, Casa Azul Monumento Histórico is 2 blocks from Montejo Avenue. This boutique hotel offers an outdoor pool, restaurant and luxurious suites with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. The city’s historic centre is a 20-minute walk away.
Facilities of Casa Azul Monumento Historico
Internet: Free WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Parking: Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Policies of Casa Azul Monumento Historico
• Check-in From 15:00 hours
• Check-out Until 12:00 hours
• Children older than 12 years are welcome.
• There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
• The maximum number of total guests in a room is 2.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Accepted credit cards American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard
Each elegant air-conditioned suite is individually decorated with antique furniture and original artworks. All suites include a safe, minibar and iPod dock. The stylish bathrooms offer toiletries, slippers and bathrobes.
Hotel Rooms: 8
The hotel has an onsite Restaurant (à la carte)
• Hot tub
• Outdoor pool (all year)
Pasaje Seijo 499, 97000, Merida Centro, Yucatán, Mexico