JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City
Located in the heart of the business and entertainment sector, this flagship Mexico City hotel is within walking distance of Auditorio Nacional, Bosque de Chapultepec, the city’s financial hub, and some of the city’s best shopping, dining and night life.
The hotel has 312 spacious and well-appointed rooms and suites. Renovated in 2013, decorated with a modern design and Mexican details.
Xanat Bistro & Terrace
An authentic Mexican cuisine with an urban touch. Xanat’s terrace invites locals and guests to enjoy themselves while savoring exquisite dishes.
Our casual French restaurant brings a taste of the Alsatian region to Polanco-Chapultepec, Mexico City. With stylish décor and delicious all-day dining, you can easily satisfy your cravings during your stay at our luxury hotel.
The perfect spot to enjoy drinks before exploring Mexico City’s attractions. Try 100 different varieties of Tequila.
Equipment and Services:
• Cardiovascular Equipment
• Free weights
• Fitness classes: Not Available
• Fitness services: Gym, pool, steam, sauna, hair salon, etc
• Special guest privileges: Complimentary access for all guests.
• Outdoor Swimming Pool
• Indoor/outdoor connecting pool
Andrés Bello 29, Polanco, Polanco IV Secc, Miguel Hidalgo, 11560 Ciudad de México, Mexico
• 9 meeting rooms.
• 9,328.72 square feet of meeting space for business meeting or social events.
• Largest meeting room is 3,453.93 square feet; fits up to 300 people in cocktail style or 240 in round tables.