Boutique Hotel de Cortes
Boutique Hotel de Cortes is one of the first hotels in the Americas, a jewel of Mexican baroque, converted into a modern boutique hotel.
In the heart of remarkable Mexico City, history, design and luxury come together in this iconic house to offer the most exquisite sensations. The building was probably constructed at the beginning of the 17th Century and some years later the order of Saint Augustine converted it into one of the first hospices in the Americas, where the monks were housed before embarking on missions to spread Christianity in the Philippines. In 1780, as marked on the façade, the building was remodelled and became a hotel.
Breathe in the colonial atmosphere of the great city of iron, plunge in the history and culture of that age, an oasis saturated with sensations…enjoy the elegance with which the most modern design blends with the famous Mexican baroque.
• Room service 24/7.
• Wake up call service.
• Translation services and business assitance.
• Laundry and dry cleaning service.
• Concierge Desk 24/7.
• Pick up and shuttle services on request.
• Valet Parking 24/7.
• Guestroom special decoration request service.
Our standard rooms, with a King size or Twin beds, are designed for the comfort and all the needs of our guests. Their view to Hidalgo Avenue or the Patio completes the experience within a relaxed atmosphere.
All the Executive rooms provide:
• Wireless connection to the Internet.
• Conditioned air and heating with independent controls.
• 40 LCD-TV with cable.
• CD/DVD and MP4 player.
• Coffee maker, minibar, safe box and iron machine.
• Hair dryer and scale.
• Complete up-scale amenity set.
• 100% cotton bathrobe, sheets, towels and fabrics.
Av. Hidalgo 85, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Guerrero, Cuauhtémoc, 06300 Ciudad de México, Mexico