Half-day tour to Xenses Park from Cancun or Riviera Maya
Throughout more than 15 activities you’ll discover visual puns and optical illusions, different ecosystems, the freedom of flying through the air, the adrenaline of slipping on refreshing water, and a place full of flavor and moments of relaxation and purification at a Natural Xpá.
Your senses will be the protagonists of a journey through caverns, gardens, a town, rivers, waterfalls and much more. Each one all your senses will be stimulated to awake your imagination and defy your perception.
More than 15 activities to experience diverse ecosystems with your senses and to live new adventures through air, land and water: Pinwheel / Way of Dwarfs and Giants / Xensatorium / Underground Arteries Labyrinth / The Eden / Xítric Garden / The Heartbeat / Town / Picture This / The Breather / Slip / Bird Flight / Riverlaxing / Sludgerie / Rain / Marblelous.
What’s included in tour?
Five-hour experience with activities that will challenge your senses:
- Get to know different ecosystems at Xensatorium.
- Have a fun walk through the Way of Dwarfs and Giants.
- Hike through caverns in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries
- Discover a space overflowing with nature at The Eden.
- Take a tour through a Xítric Garden.
Visit an original Town.
- Let yourself go with a Slip slide that refreshes you.
- Live the zip-line that makes you feel like an eagle.
- Try to swim in a salt river that keeps you afloat.
- Enjoy like a child a mud river that covers you from head to toe.
- In addition, be amazed by visual puns and optical illusions that will challenge your senses at all times.
Xenses park is open Monday to Saturday with two schedules for Tours:
- MORNING Arrival between 8:30 and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 and 3:00 p.m.
- AFTERNOON Arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- For your visit wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent that are free of the following chemicals.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs of your visit or enjoy an original snack.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, persons with recent surgeries, back pain or who weigh more than 300 lbs. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs. Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women.
- Children under 5 years old have free admission.
- Children 5 – 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 4.2 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft tall who can’t swim be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.