It is a philosophy of job design in which employees are viewed as members of interdependent teams instead of as individual workers. Team building is pursued via a variety of practices, and can range from simple bonding exercises to complex simulations and multi-day team building retreats designed to develop a team (including group assessment and group-dynamic games), usually falling somewhere in between. Work environments tend to focus on individuals and personal goals, with reward & recognition singling out the achievements of individual employees. Team building can also refer to the process of selecting or creating a team from scratch.
- Olympic Games on the beach.
- What do you think about the the idea of ??team-building in the style of “Mayan”? – Guests will learn to cook “tortiyas” national cake, each weave my hammock, they will feel “real Indian” in this Mayan village.
- A treasure hunt with the pirates of the Caribbean?
Temazcal, cenotes, caves and pyramids – this is only a brief description of the route on which it is necessary to go through to find the treasure.
- For small groups we suggest interactive master classes of pre-Hispanic cuisine and dinner cooked byyourself.
- For fans of extreme sports we offer event in the format rafting, diving, climbing volcanoes, canopy and fly on riding.
The overall goals of team building are to increase the teams understanding of team dynamics and improve how the team works together. Unlike working as a group, working as a team incorporates group accountability rather than individual accountability and results in a collective work product. Team building encourages the team approach to working on a project.
Advantages to this approach include:
- Increased flexibility in skills and abilities
- More productive than work groups with individual mindset
- More beneficial in times of organizational change
- Encourage both individual and team development and improvement
- Focuses on group goals to accomplish more beneficial tasks
- Improved range of team building objectives such as collaboration, communication and increased creative or flexible thinking.
Our Russian-speaking guides, assistants, coordinators will accompany th eevent from start to finish. We guarantee the best organization and the positive of the members! Many companies already trust us MICE-activities. The long list of our satisfied clients includes Bayer, Nestle, Schwarzkopf, Reiffeisen, Alfa-Bank, Home Credit, GM-Avtovaz, among many others.