Oasis Cancun is an All Inclusive resort on a grand scale. This magnificent complex will provide lasting memories, offering the opportunity to enjoy its expansive areas of relaxation, one of largest swimming pools in Latin America and spectacular Caribbean gardens. With eight restaurants and nine bars, the possibilities are endless for exciting flavors that go from sushi to traditional Mexican to American style hot dogs. Enjoy the most exotic drinks or a preferred beverage in the venue of your choice.
|Pool / Spa||700 Rooms|
|Tennis Court||Air Conditioning|
|Restaurant / Bars||Cable / Satellite TV|
|Gift Shop / Beauty Parlor||Data Port|
|Conference Room||Hair dryer / Iron|
|Business Center||Safe Deposit Box|
|Kids Club||Shower / Tub|
|Ice Machine / Palapas||Telephone / Voice Mail|
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 16.5 Zona Hotelera, Cancun, Quintana Roo
10 minutes away from Cancun Airport
25 minutes from downtown
Oasis Cancún All-Inclusive resort offers 1,008 guestrooms in two long, white buildings styled after Mayan pyramids. White walls showcase Mexican contemporary art and beds with black, wrought-iron headboards. All rooms have terraces or balconies (some with chairs), and views of the lagoon or garden. Other amenities include a table and two chairs, cable TV with pay movies, and in-room safes (surcharge for use).
Set on the east side of the island, in Cancún’s Hotel Zone, Oasis Cancún All Inclusive shares 13 hectares (32 acres) of grounds along one km (a half-mile) of powdery, white sand with its companion property, Grand Oasis Cancún. Nichupté Lagoon is across the road. Because this resort lies on either side of Grand Oasis Cancún, the restaurants and bars on each side mirror those on the other. Two identical lobbies also operate, one on each end of the resort.
The size and landscaping of the combined properties make walks popular. Terracotta pots of colorful bougainvillea and flowering plants, shrubs, and trees including narcissus, tulipanes, and banana palms, add a lush feel to the grounds.
Additional amenities include rounds at a nine-hole golf course where greens fees are complimentary for guests, lighted tennis courts, and evening entertainment. Several computers are available with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and wireless Internet access is available in the lobby areas (surcharge).
- Tatish – Buffet-style, offering an ample national variety to satisfy the more demanding international tastes
- Trattoria Taish – Offering a variety of pizzas and pastas prepared specially for you. Traditional Italian dishes to delight the palate
- Sarape – Authentic Tex-Mex flavor to enjoy for lunch or dinner
- Sushi Bar Akeru – Asian flavors in a Caribbean atmosphere
- Sports Bar Tatish – A variety of sandwiches to enjoy after your nighttime activities
- Dos Lunas – An offering of old world Italian dishes decorated with the flavors of the Caribbean seas
- Hammocks Snack Bar – Delicious sandwiches offered pool side
- 24-hour room service available
Oasis Cancun offers the following bars:
- Scirocco Cocktail Bar – Upon arrival enjoy a refreshing drink, the beginning of a great experience
- Coffee Bar Tatish – A variety of coffees to relax and enjoy the day
- Sports Bar – During the day enjoy a great variety of drinks and prepared cocktails and, at night, refreshing non-alcoholic drinks
- Sands Snack Bar – Beachside bar to enjoy your favorite drink without leaving the sun
- Snack Bar Hammocks – Beachside bar offering an ample variety of cocktails and refreshing drinks
- Dos Lunas Swim-Up Bar – Poolside bar offering drinks while continuing to enjoy the freshness of the water
- Swim-Up Bar Ibiza – Enjoy the sun and savor exotic drinks in the cool, clear waters of our glorious pool
- Beach Bar Cocoa – With a magnificent view of the Caribbean Sea, the enjoyment your favorite drink and friends to share it with, this has to be paradise
- Swim-Up Bar Sarape – Enjoy the expansive pool to the maximum with this inner bar that is the ideal complement with its ample selection of drinks
- Barlovento Cocktail Bar – A casual lobby bar that welcomes each guest as they arrive and offers a glimpse of the pleasures to come.