Contemporary Mexican Hacienda Style All-Suite Resort Offering Luxurious Accommodations, services & Amenities, A la Carte All Inclusive and European Plan.
Tourist Corridor km 7.3 30 minutes from the Airport 10 Minutes from Downtown .
- Cities: San Jose del Cabo, Todo Santos, La Paz.
- Beaches: Medano, Santa Maria, Las Viudas, Los Barriles, Cerritos, Cabo Pulmo.
ACCOMMODATIONS HACIENDA ENCANTADA RESORT & SPA
Traditional Mexican hacienda-style décor meets sleek modernity in Hacienda Encantada’ cozy accommodations. Open and airy, each room features high end amenities and handcrafted, custom-made wood furnishings from the artisan colonies surrounding Guadalajara. Luxurious fabrics and rich color accents in earth tones combine with local touches such as embroidered pillows, colorful artwork, and woven throw rugs to create an atmosphere that is inviting, warm, and exudes all the comforts of home.
Number of suites 150 units (Junior suite, Maters suite & Presidential)
With over 800 sq. ft. in size, featuring typical Mexican architecture and décor, overlooking the Sea of Cortez or the pool area, the Junior Suite holds two queen or one king size beds, sitting and dining area, balcony, a kitchen and a full bathroom with whirlpool. Prices are per room/unit with 2 guests, maximum occupancy 4 guests.
With over a 1400 sq. ft. in size and complemented by contemporary Mexican architecture showcasing tiles and local art, the Master Suite offers a separate bedroom, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room and full kitchen as well as a balcony overlooking either the Sea of Cortez or the beautiful pool area. The Master Suites hold a king size bed with sitting area, and a living room with a sofa bed. Prices are per room/unit with 2 guests, maximum occupancy 4 guests.
Our 2200 sq. ft. Presidential suite is perfectly suited to accommodate a large family or couples traveling together. Complemented by contemporary Mexican architecture showcasing tiles and local art, the Presidential Suite holds a master bedroom with a king size bed, a sitting area, balcony and a full bathroom with whirlpool, connecting with a living room which includes a dining area, sofa bed, a full kitchen, full bathroom and a balcony. It also connects to a room with two queen size beds, a sitting and dinning area, a kitchen, a full bathroom with whirlpool, and balcony overlooking either the Sea of Cortez or the beautiful pool area. Prices are per room/unit with 4 guests, maximum occupancy 8 guests.
The Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa is located at the tip of the Baja California peninsula on the Los Cabos tourist corridor, off Highway One, also known as the Transpeninsular Highway, Km 7, in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Driving Instructions To Hacienda Encantanda Resort & Spa:
From the San Jose del Cabo International Airport you can either take the toll-road or the federal highway, keeping south at all times.Once you exit the airport you will come across an intersection. On the left lane it will read “San Jose Cuota” which is your toll-road exit. On the right you will see the exit for the federal highway which is free of charge. We recommend you take the toll-road saving you time and effort. The toll-road fee is very economical at just under $3.00 usd.
A variety of attractions
- El Arco Rock formation in the shape of an Arch.
- Lovers Beach
- The Marina featuring 380 slips accommodating vessels up to 200 fleet, offering luxurious services and amenities.
- Water and land activities: Diving, Surf, snorkeling, whale watching, swim withdolphins, kayak, ATV’s, buggies, Canopy, Safari (camel adventure),etc.
- 5 Restaurants & bars
- Theme nights
- Infinity pool
- Holistic Spa
- Kids zone
- Meeting / event facilities
- Wedding gazebo
- Outdoor Jacuzzis
- Fire pit
- Business Center & guest lounge
- Concierge services
- Activities center
- Car rental service
- Valet Parking
- Laundry valet & selfservice
- Handicap facilities
- Laptop rental
- Medical assistance
- Horse Back riding
- Fitness Center
- Pool activities
- Downtown Shuttle
Premium All Inclusive
- Luxurious accommodations as selected
- Unlimited dining a la carte at all the restaurants & bars located in the resort
- Unlimited local and selection of international brands, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- 24hrs RoomService
- In-room Mini bar with beer, water, soft drink sand snacks
- Day time and pool activities
- Concierge Service
- A variety of Theme nights
- Use of our exclusive FitnessCenter
- Horse back riding onsite
- Internet wireless connection
- Taxes and gratuities